Monday, November 25, 2013

"XPRESS XMAS"


This Express is located at Chicago Ridge Mall.  I love love loved their holiday window!  It was so bright and inviting and they used the whole space so perfectly.  With Christmas shoppers slightly confused about what to buy with all the millions of choices, this window will tell me this is it!  They incorporated Christmas colors and patterns.  They also put a fun Christmas tree between the two mannequins.  Next to the Christmas tree stood gold gifts that had folded clothes in them!  I've never seen this and I thought it was too cute and gave the customer a good idea of what to buy for there daughter, niece, or friend!  With all the holiday clothes, colors, and props this window was so united and perfect for the season.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that they did a great job! This window definitely catches my attention and gets me in the mood to go inside and start Christmas shopping! Awesome window!

    ReplyDelete