Monday, November 18, 2013

"UP ALL NIGHT"






This store is Charlotte Russe located at North Riverside Mall.  This was one of the most appealing windows I seen at this mall that immediately drew my attention.  They really understand there target market because when young adults go shopping here it is mostly to get "going out" clothing--the theme of this large window display.  "Up all night"  captures my attention and makes me want to buy all of their merchandise.  I love the enlarged photograph of the two woman having fun and looking trendy rocking leathers!  The signage is so cute and the bubbles promoting current sales also draws in a young woman who wants to look good while saving a buck!  There's three mannequins on each side of the photograph creating balance.  The window is so large and they utilized the hole space perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment