Monday, November 18, 2013

"MOD MAN"




The Modern Man is located at North Riverside Mall.  This window display caught my attention because the large selection of suits displayed.  You can see more in the store because there is no backdrop which is great!  Overall, if your a man looking for a suit, you can find a variety of styles and colors here!  The display gives off a clear theme of a modern business man-- very sharp and up to date.  However, It looks a bit much to me.  Since the theme and message is a clean cut/sharp man, I think it would have made a much better impression with four or five main suits on display.  I did not appreciate how some had heads, some did not, and one was just the stomach lying on the floor (weird).  Room for improvement could have been making the mannequins proportioned to the window and in scale, using the same type of mannequin, and last but not least adding signage!  This would have made this store from a B to an A+.  All together, I like how there are a variety of suits displayed and it catches ones attention; but in my opinion it could have been a lot more effective.  Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment