Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"WORLD OF...CLUTTER"



This boutique was called Another World For-[gifts, plants, and décor.]  This title excites me, and without looking at the place I would want to visit!  When you actually get there is another story...  They have two huge beautiful windows they could utilize yet they just decided to place small hard to see nick-nacks everywhere...?  If I just seen these windows I would have absolutely no idea what this store is and what kind of merchandise they sell.  Is it a second hand store? My grandma's house? I don't know.   This window has no rhythm, symmetry, or balance.  It is VERY unproportioned.   There are tiny little items with the hole bottoms being used with clutter and nothing at the top.   They didn't consider the whole space nor the size of the window.  Even the sign of the store is just weird.  Once again, when you enter it is not all that bad.  Another World For... needs to find Another Person to merchandise there items better.

No comments:

Post a Comment