Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"BEHIND THE GLASS"


This is a fine art gallery and studio in Downtown Bloomington.   I liked these window displays a lot because I literally wanted to get a closer look of what is "behind the glass." (signage)  One of the displays made me feel like I was actually in an artists room where all the magic happens!  It brought me into the lifestyle of an artist and showed me there inspirations.  I really liked the drapes and the lighting in the window.  The colors and items made me feel like I was in my grandmothers attic where I can find the most unique and antique items.  I also liked the huge canvas in the other window.  They did not hang the canvas on a wall, they put it on an easel to give you an artistic vibe.  The green vines laying on the floor and hanging form the ceiling added to the feeling on the canvas and made it come alive.  This fine art gallery and studio definitely caught my attention and portrayed an artistic and inspiring lifestyle.  If you are into art, this is the place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment